Bohdi

Discussion dans 'Discussion générale' créé par Tangerwiya, 24 Avril 2008.

1. Tangerwiya

Tangerwiya Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    puisque je viens au Maroc que j'ai été le sentiment alone.i ai ma famille mais je suis parti sois peau mon besoin étroit de friends.i quelques thats tous de sympathie.<(

2. alexander

alexander Weld Azrou Membre du personnel

J'aime reçus:
    i couldn't understand well. Can u rewrite it either in moroccan or eng.

3. SuZiTaToh

SuZiTaToh ❤❤❤❤

J'aime reçus:
    J'ai vraiment pas trop catcher ce que tu dis, j'ai compris le sujet mais ce que tu veux dire exactement, non!

Tu souffre de la solitude, c'est ça??

4. bassoumaa

bassoumaa Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    dapres ce que jai pu capter cest que ta la famille mais t en manque damie c ca??

5. alexander

J'aime reçus:
    suzita, elle ne comprend pas bien le fr alors a qui tu parle? faut mettre un minimun de mots fr avec elle.

je pense que j ai compris un peu mais je suis pas sure. elle a venu recement au maroc, elle a sa famille avec elle mais pas ces amis intimes alors elle se sent seule dans son pays.

mais avant de continuer j aimerai etre sure.

egalement je me demande si on doit lui ouvrir un topic en people wb. car la DG n est pas convenable. elle aura besoin toujours d ouvrir un nouveau topic alors que c est plus facil de maintenir un sur people wb.

6. wayeli

wayeli Accro

J'aime reçus:
    well u r not making sens at all

7. ringo

ringo Accro

J'aime reçus:
    Bravo ;[06c] tu as essayé quand même. RESPECT.

8. Tangerwiya

Tangerwiya Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    ok.sorry for my french.. i told you it was no good..all i wanted to say is that since movning to morocco i feel like something missing..like my good friends i have in the uk..

9. alexander

J'aime reçus:
    in this case we did understand. it just that it was difficult.

i have a question, ow good is ur moroccan? can u understand it well and write it or do u need help.

most people here don't speak eng. and i don't want u to be limited to english speakers

10. Tangerwiya

Tangerwiya Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    yea my moroccan is not to good either..but i can understand some when its not mixed up with french..i do need some help in one of the languages i think..

11. alexander

J'aime reçus:
    ya but u can mixe it arabic and eng. u know u live now in morocco so ur moroccan gonna grow fast if u try to.

most people here can understand many english words but not whole sentences. so just mix eng with a max of moroccan. it may works.

another thing, i believe (and i said that to suzita) that we better open a new subjet in people wlad bladi for u. because it's easier to keep the subjet and we don't have to give it a too specific topic.
    while here, there is many topic that come and go. u ll have to open a new one every 2 or 3 days.

12. lmgred

lmgred Accro

J'aime reçus:
    HI
    I think that it's beter to ask a modo to deplace this subject to PW than opening a new one!!
    tangawya try to make new friends, you don't have to be lonely, it's very bad for you.
    just try, moroccan are very friendly, they maybecome you friends quicly

13. alexander

J'aime reçus:
    i agree with u. for both ideas.

she is moroccan too. and in addition to her real life i believe she also want to have friends here so i think we should help her to communicate with everybody not only english speakers.

14. Tangerwiya

Tangerwiya Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    wakha 'akh chiwya ba chiwya shouf wash min 7shemshi rassi bezaff

15. SuZiTaToh

SuZiTaToh ❤❤❤❤

J'aime reçus:

---If i knew that she doesnt write or speak french, you will not see me here writing in french AleX

Sorry, tangerwiya, what i can tell you, friends in this forum are easy to have

I agreed with u all, the topic should be moved to PW

16. alexander

J'aime reçus:
    i was waiting for u suzita. you are both girls and u can be closer to each other. and help her better than me. i know that u re very kind nice and friendly.

tangerwiya, u did a correct phrase. u can do better. use eng words when u can't find a moroccan one. most people can understand.

for the moment u can chat with us. and u will get used to moroccan very fast.

get ready i ll start using moroccan from now on and let me know if u need translation.

17. alexander

J'aime reçus:
    just so u know

3 = the first letter in Ali,
    7 = 1st letter in Hassan
    6 = french t
    kh= spanish j
    8= used sometime for "h"

18. Tangerwiya

Tangerwiya Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    shokran Alex...:p wud be nice if u helped me suzita[20h]

19. lmgred

lmgred Accro

J'aime reçus:
    gha hdr b l3arbya kif ma kant ra maghathshmich
    just talk in arabic even if it's not very well writen, doesn't mother. don't be shy ;)

20. loko11

loko11 Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    be happy........and be happy........

Partager cette page