[dp] try this game !

Discussion dans 'English board' créé par nassira, 3 Juillet 2009.

Statut de la discussion:
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.
  1. nassira

nassira العـــز و النصــر

J'aime reçus:
    Say The Color Not The Word:

The image below shows how a conflict between the left and the right brain works.

[​IMG]

"While you start identifying the colours, your brain also starts reading out the words, before you even realise it. Why is it so difficult? Because the right half of your brain is trying to say the colour, while the left side of your brain is trying to say the word," say the scientists.

In fact this phenomenon is called The Stroop Effect. The famous "Stroop Effect" is named after J. Ridley Stroop who discovered this strange phenomenon in the 1930s. So, if you're like most people, your first inclination was to read the words, 'red, yellow, green...,' rather than the colours they're printed in, 'blue, green, red...'

For instance, for the word BLUE, you should say "RED". But sometimes you end up reading the word, than identifying the colour.

ok tell me how are we doing so far with this game ! [25h]

2. Shashan

Shashan I Don't Give Up.

J'aime reçus:
    WhatS'Up [22h] I Lost My Self :confused:

3. nassira

nassira العـــز و النصــر

J'aime reçus:
    try one more time, I made two mistakes , one was on the first line : ORANGE the second one was on line #5 : the purple

[24h] it's funny when you say something and you think about other thing different at the same time !

4. Shashan

Shashan I Don't Give Up.

J'aime reçus:

Hhh Dont Worry , Im DiFFerent At The Last Time [22h]

5. ScoRPinA

ScoRPinA Accro

J'aime reçus:
    i did just fine ;)

Statut de la discussion:
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.

Partager cette page