Ecole Saoudienne à Londres: Les chrétiens sont des porcs, les juifs des singes

Discussion dans 'Scooooop' créé par Le_Dictateur, 6 Février 2007.

1. L9ant

L9ant Accro

J'aime reçus:
     : Ecole Saoudienne à Londres: Les chrétiens sont des porcs, les juifs des singes

i'm not dooming the whole Saudi nation, but let say that 97,53% of them are !!

on the other hand, Islam has nothing to do with my criticism about them : I'm criticizing their stupid, sexual and obsessional behaviour towards our country and its girls but not their faith ! so please don't put words on my mouth !

2. lahlou131

lahlou131 Citoyen

J'aime reçus:
    and how exactly did you get that interesting 97,53%,unless you are not a muslim,islam have got somthing to do with it,((man 2aman bilahi walyami l2akhir,falya9oul khayran,aw falyassmout)),taking shots at each other didn t get us anywhere so far ,let s change you are the one saying[​IMG],well at least be a good example when it comes to knowledge.and about that sexual behaviour giberich,the other day in the newspaper an american woman took a video for her beloved husband making love to a dog.can we charge all americans for aberrant sexual behaviour,i think not,and for what ((they)) say about our sisters and daghters they are not the only,and frankly i can no longer blame anyone for that.

3. L9ant

L9ant Accro

J'aime reçus:
     : Ecole Saoudienne à Londres: Les chrétiens sont des porcs, les juifs des singes

Eh... there's something wrong in what you wrote : you said that, unless I’ll say something good or I’m not a muslim, i have to shut my mouth !!! but let me notice that radical islamists specially from saudi arabia, insult and even appeal to murder everyone who doesn’t share the exact view with them !! is this a “khayran aw yaskout” ???? or is it just for me, the saudis are immunized form criticism ??

Secondly, we cannot hide the sun by a sieve, the morrocan proverb says ! telling the truth is all but a bad thing ! the fact that they are muslims will not prevent me from showing their bad behaviour toward us !!

4. lahlou131

lahlou131 Citoyen

J'aime reçus:
    you lost the hole point of being a msulim,you don t have to imitate nor follow anybody, follow the teachings of allah that were delivered to us by that who doesn t speak of his own desires (pbuh),and the example you brought my attention to,is self explanatory ,well if you don t like ((them)) why do you act like they act and speak the way they do,but you don t and there you are adopting the right attitude.and you talking about the truth what is the truth does anybody know what it is or at least a standard to measure it ,we don`t,and that s not important ,what s really important is doing the right thing that should come from within our selves,that we should tame to start with.

5. L9ant

L9ant Accro

J'aime reçus:

So where is the problem : Am I wrong when I say that saudis are not as they seem ? don't we have to blame them while they come, full of petrodollars and spend them on spirits and moroccan girls on marrakech and agadir's hottest night clubs ? do you want from me to shut my mouth and throw my dignity out of the window ?

I repeat it, don’t try to involve Islam with this, I’m just describing what Saudis is doing in our country that’s it ! my own dignity pushes me to do so nothing more !!

6. Friend

Friend Bannis

J'aime reçus:
    : Ecole Saoudienne à Londres: Les chrétiens sont des porcs, les juifs des singe

Hold your horses guys, please..I didnt want to interfere in this... let say..interesting debate..but i have to stress that we're not here to question each other's faith or creed, or to blame anybody for being ..maybe.. open-minded...(notice that I'am not siding here with L9ant with whom i share some freedom of speech principles, nor with Si Lahlou whom I respect the religious beliefs he stands for...when they're moderate [17h])

Live Islam aside please ...and debate in the framework of the current topic...

N.B J'ai réagi ici en tant que simple membre que ..je suis, avant et après tout..

Peace [06c]

7. lahlou131

lahlou131 Citoyen

J'aime reçus:
    l9ant ,my dear friend am not trying to shush you ,god forbids !! i mean we both are retired members of wladbladi :D seniours you might add ,am just saying that badmouthing each other is no good nor original ,and it sure doesn t represent what we stand for.and roofix i am not questionning believes little more than creeds ,who am i to do so anyway? ,am not a standard nor an example,and i wanna point out that their are no sides here ,our ideas are debating not our personalities.i too am with freedom of speech,but believe it or not even freedoms chould be restricted by coherent standards,otherwise they will be just vague ideas that anybody could reform .and having the name of god on my avatar doesn t make me ascendent to it self,am just like the next guy,i am not considering my self above you to judge ,am just bringin what you asked for ,a moderate view.

et non tu n est plus un simple membre ,tu est un moderator mnt,et un jour tu sera aussi un retrete [22h]

8. L9ant

L9ant Accro

J'aime reçus:

It's here where you missed the point : I'm not badmouthing but telling the truth. I know this truth hurts but I can't help myself keeping it inside ! yak : "9awlou l7a99i walaw kanamourra" ;)

9. Friend

Friend Bannis

J'aime reçus:

Je vais regler mes anciens comptes avec ..Mohammad moul lpisri [22h]

GROW UP!!!

10. safdounia

safdounia SIGN OF THE DOVE

J'aime reçus:

Mr Lahlou131, I invite u to read the book "princess Sultana" a diary of Seoudian princess, then we can continue the discussion.
    Si L6ant, proud of guys your kind. Allah ikettar min mtalek..
    Dear rofix, you're right go take care of your business with Mohammad moul lpisri and don't forget to ask him what happened to our dignity. He'll tell you it's been buried with the grown ups ;-)

11. lahlou131

lahlou131 Citoyen

J'aime reçus:
    g pas compris [07h].
    i accept your invitation,though it seems a waste of time reading such nonsense.and i hope u ll accept mine ,by reading the al walid ben talal`s biographyhttp://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Walid_ben_Talal_ben_Abd_al-Aziz_Al_Saoud and saleh kamel s http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saleh_Abdullah_Kamel, i could go on but ther is no point,wether you like it or not ,nothing is what it seems to be.

12. Friend

Friend Bannis

J'aime reçus:

Tu n'es nullement concerné khouya zzwine..Kan9achab ousafi [06c]

13. lahlou131

lahlou131 Citoyen

J'aime reçus:
    rigelty lkount m3a mohammad be3da [22h]3ejbatni 3endek deek hold your horses lbareh :D

Partager cette page