Express yourself !!

Discussion dans 'English board' créé par zacaria, 10 Janvier 2012.

1. zacaria

zacaria الشاعر الضائع

J'aime reçus:
    sometimes, we feel we need to talk, we feel we have something inside us, but we can't speak, or we don't find someone to talk to, so this is our chance to do it now, if you have anything to say, we all are here next to you, ready to hear what you're saying, and waiting for you to open your heart for us, I encourage you, go on (^_^)

2. muslima libre

muslima libre Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    Hmm.......

:confused:

Nothing to report! :p

3. zacaria

zacaria الشاعر الضائع

J'aime reçus:
    you're welcome at any time you want :eek:

4. muslima libre

muslima libre Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    So ... :confused:

To be continued <D

5. muslima libre

muslima libre Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
  6. muslima libre

muslima libre Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    Al hamdo li Allah :)

7. muslima libre

muslima libre Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    Where are you hiding people?

Get back to work :cool:

8. zacaria

zacaria الشاعر الضائع

J'aime reçus:
    Yeah I can see you want to say a lot of things, but you still keep silent, don't worry, I understand you, sometimes, it's very difficult to speak about ourselves, or there will be something which we can't share with other people. I have the same feeling, everytime I see the title "Express yourself", I feel I want to speak and speak but no way.
    ok!! let's try and try to talk, but without being hurt

9. muslima libre

muslima libre Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    You really are a poet hein!

:eek:

10. zacaria

zacaria الشاعر الضائع

J'aime reçus:
    just a lost poet, thanks :eek:

11. zacaria

zacaria الشاعر الضائع

J'aime reçus:
    What happens when I always make mistakes like this, every day, every moment. I don't know what's happening to me exactly. Why all this pressure is on me, is there only me living this pain. What should I do, how can I deal with all these problems. there are many questions turning around my head, but I can't find answers. there's no way can make it easy for me. I feel all the ways and doors are closed to my face. I suffer, not because there's something hurting me, but because I hate to be like other people who are not caring about anything, who think only in themselves. I want to be different, I want to be responsible and competent, and more than that to be someone that others could trust him, but for now, I can't achieve this object. I'm very tired, I don't want to speak more, there's only one thing I could say, I'm sad, this is my truth, I'm a sad man, what ever it were my life, what ever I do, and what ever happens, I'll still be sad, and I don't know how much I'll stay in my pain.

12. muslima libre

muslima libre Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    Allah All mighty says:

2.186.وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
    2.186 .And when My servants ask you, [O Muhammad], concerning Me - indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me. So let them respond to Me [by obedience] and believe in Me that they may be [rightly] guided.

13. zacaria

zacaria الشاعر الضائع

J'aime reçus:
    al hamdo li allahi

14. muslima libre

muslima libre Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    [35h]

Cheer up!
    May Allah All Mighty fulfill all your wishes brother :)

15. Ily LBerkani

Ily LBerkani Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    I want to share people my minde a long time ago. but I didn't know how or where or when. but now, I found how and where to do that, I loughed when I saw this page and said here where I'm gonna find... my self. yes ladies & gentlemen. I hope you all read this and judge or advice or whatever you like to do. all what matter to me is your reaction, I want people say if I'm wrong or right.
    to know me better, My name's Ilyass from Berkane city and you probably know it near saidia beach and I'm almost 22 years old. I study English at med1st university And I play Basketball and these two things is all I got and I love most after allah and the prophet and my familly. however, to talk about my self may takes years and I know it but to make things short I'll tell you what I want you to know about me and life or about what is all the time rolling in my mind.
    I started my life as a kid with a lot of friend but only one was special. I used to do everything with him(playing eating sleeping hangingout together...) I were like this for more than 15 years untill I heard that we are moving on to another place in the same city (Berkane) but it was so far for me to go back there alone and spend the day with him and then go back home. so we weren't seeing each other too much like before. so the moving to another place was hard for me and I couldn't adapt easely. one year later and it was Ramadan I tought that after it I'll see the friend that I used to be with all the time in Aid al fitr but that didn't happen. he got sick and died. and all what happened for me is I got lost. I cried like I've never done before but even that couldn't bring him back to life so I prayed for him and I still pray for him. now it's time to start over again, and time for secondary school, here where you discover your talents and your self as well and ofcourse new friends. but for me, the only thing I discovered is Basketball and English. so I gave much time for these two things, and I was happy becouse I could express my self so life gone well and everything was good till I failed in the 9th grade lots of apportunities slept thru my fingers . especially in Basketball, if I was succeeded that year I would have gone to spain with my friends to play but that didn't happen it's the well of allah and I accept it with open heart.so this all for now and if you accept it I'll write more . thank you for reading

16. muslima libre

muslima libre Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    Where is [MENTION=61077]zacaria[/MENTION]?

No need, I have already looked for him in the kitchen! He's not there <D

17. RedEye

RedEye - أبو عبدالرحمن - Membre du personnel

J'aime reçus:
    Is there a kitchen here ??

18. muslima libre

muslima libre Visiteur

J'aime reçus:

Yes! The one where you spend much of your time preparing such delicious meals :rolleyes: <D

19. RedEye

RedEye - أبو عبدالرحمن - Membre du personnel

J'aime reçus:
    Of course my meals are delicious, if not, I wouldn't be enjoying eating them [:Z]

Partager cette page