Help me to learn darija!

Discussion dans 'Forum des étudiants' créé par Meryam_, 8 Mai 2008.

1. Meryam_

Meryam_ *Safouane*

J'aime reçus:
    Salaam aleikoum everybody

First of all, I shall present myself. I’m Meryam and I have bean born in Holland. I still living in Holland ( I’m a maroccan). My wish is to learn Arabic. I grown up with Dutch and Tamazight. So I can’t speak darija/Arabic. It’s a shame, I know.

But it is not to late, I still have the chance to learn it. My question too you all is: do you want to help me learn darija? Inch’Allah you will reward..

I hope to hear from you soon inch’Allah

Salaam

2. laskar

laskar LOST IN A MOMENT

J'aime reçus:
    hello, first of all welcome, i really appreciate your ambition to learn darija, iam ahmed i'll be happy to help you and i think everyody in this forum will be, as you see it's a bit difficult to do it in this topic because we don't know when we can be connected that's why i suggest to meet you in msn or skype to make it easy for us and of course you can send me emails when want so this is my email and msn and iam waiting your contact
    lost-in-a-moment@hotmail.fr

see ya

3. Meryam_

Meryam_ *Safouane*

J'aime reçus:
    Shokran bezaf for you're respons. But I rather like to learn it in this topic. First I will like to learn the basic/the grammar . For example, I means ana and you (men) means nta etc. Hamdoellilah I know that.

4. laskar

laskar LOST IN A MOMENT

J'aime reçus:
    ok as u like when u have time tell me plz

5. fax02

fax02 Stranger in the life Membre du personnel

J'aime reçus:
    welcome to this forum if you want learn arabic or darija you can tell me,

6. Pe|i

Pe|i Green heart ^.^

J'aime reçus:
    I dont speak darija sorry :eek::eek:

7. Meryam_

Meryam_ *Safouane*

J'aime reçus:
    Salaam,

First I would like to thank you for the aid you all like to give me. I appreciate that, alhamdoellilah. I know it takes a lot of time to learn it. But with the help from Allah it can be real.
    Last week I bought a book with in there sentences in Arabic and translated in Dutch. That helps me a little bit to learn speaking Arabic.
    Inch’Allah I will like tot start by grammar.

Are the words here under right or not? Can someone tell me that

Ana = I
    Nta = You ( men)
    Nti = You (women)
    Houwa = He
    Hija = She
    7na = We
    Ntoema = you (plural)
    Hoema = Them

8. Meryam_

Meryam_ *Safouane*

J'aime reçus:

What do you speaking in you're daily life?

9. Pe|i

Pe|i Green heart ^.^

J'aime reçus:
    Most the time, I speak Binary :eek:

10. kuroryu

kuroryu V A G R A N T

J'aime reçus:
    if you want to learn darija you have to live with moroccans (i mean native moroccan darija's speakers) , i'm afraid to tell you that learning it online isn' the best way, but it's still a good initiative to improve yourself and your way of communication..
    anyway try to be a friend of a moroccan there! start learning by asking about everything, watch moroccan subtitled movies, go to the mosque start learning classic arabic there(that will also help) and you will *catch* it!! <D

11. Meryam_

Meryam_ *Safouane*

J'aime reçus:
    salaam aleikoum,

Thanks for the good tips. I have girlfriends who helps me. I make them crazy, I ask a lot. But they loved to help me learn it ..So it's not only that I'm learn it online. Watch movies it's a option.

Learn Arabic here go what difficulty. They given one or two lessons per weak. And that is not much.

12. kuroryu

kuroryu V A G R A N T

J'aime reçus:
    c'mon each classes are useful even it's just 2 times per week, we (almost everyone) learnt english by taking classes once per week, and i think it's the same thing for the arabic..
    just don't give up, have the faith and ask n ask everytime that you don't understand or you forget something, and by learning the arabic you can read lot of topics over the internet and even more...like books and coran.
    <D

13. Meryam_

Meryam_ *Safouane*

J'aime reçus:

Yes, that's my aim. Reading and understanding Quran and arabic books. however, I find the grammar very difficult. I can't learn it once per weak. I must learn it with a intesive study. Unfortunately I cannot follow that here.
    In the past I have followed arabic lessons. Now they have stopped<( Gair ...

I have a question, is there any school in morocco where they give arabic (fos7a) studies? Can you give me some websites shokran

14. Dreamy

Dreamy Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
  15. Meryam_

Meryam_ *Safouane*

J'aime reçus:
    And where are one of the best language schools?

Yes, I use the site spealmoroccan.com , It's a good site. I need a lot of that kind of websites:p

16. Dreamy

Dreamy Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    Since I didn't try them myself, I can't really tell. But I heard of good ones in Fez.

17. Meryam_

Meryam_ *Safouane*

J'aime reçus:

Oke, shokran I shall ask people from Fes..

18. benguerir

benguerir Accro

J'aime reçus:
    hal toridina maticha ?????

ana bou3o moul sfanj :D

do you want tometosssss i speak darija :p

me i'm from benguerir ra7mani za3ma !!

Partager cette page