How and wher u did learn English ???

Discussion dans 'English board' créé par jaan, 23 Octobre 2008.

1. jaan

jaan Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    i post this question because all morrocans are interested to frensh , u found few people can talk english so ,how and wher did u learn english???[:Z]

2. ringo

ringo Accro

J'aime reçus:
    i learnt it in a high school and also i've been a few months in Americain center , neverthless i still not perfect as i speak , that's why i'm thinkin to move to an english city's or to marry an english women

3. alexander

alexander Weld Azrou Membre du personnel

J'aime reçus:
    i learn it in high school. then i did anglais medicale in my college for 2 years. and 2 years later i came to USA, i continued to study the language in an american community college.

4. jaan

jaan Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    thats great gays well me too i did learn it in hightschool for 2 years and in british center too but i was so intrested to english mor than frensh :)

5. alexander

J'aime reçus:
    can i just correct sth??

it's French not Frensh. i notice that most people write with "s".

6. jaan

jaan Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    oh yeah i know , all the time write it lik that bcs most of people write it wrong, thankx[:Z]

7. titrit

titrit titrit

J'aime reçus:
    well!! i learned it at high school too for 3 years and then at the américain center for 3 years too!! i'm not so gooooooood at english especially spelling but any way if you know the problème it's already half of path toward the success!!
    hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh alexander i know that you pay attention to redaction so please sorry for my spelling any way!! and think youuuuu again
    :)

8. jaan

jaan Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    alexander its our ENGLSIH teatcher :D

9. alexander

J'aime reçus:
    [22h]

i don't correct everytime. and i do make mistakes too because i don't edit my messages and so i don't verify my spelling.

N.B: teacher, not teatcher.
    ch is pronounced as tsh.
    its is also wrong here.
    so you should say "Alexander is our English teacher"

10. Kayten

Kayten Bannis

J'aime reçus:
    First time I was interested in english launguage was when i was 12, i liked some Novels that were in english, an d i found lot of difficulties to understand the stories, so i bought a cheap but really rich dictionnary.

then, like everybody, when i studied in the high school i got the standard lessons.

in the unversity we were priviliged by few advanced courses, but what helped me since that time is that i started to view BBC documentaries and interactive web training in webdesign.

however, still have lot of work and practice to empouve my level.

11. alexander

J'aime reçus:
    waaaaaaaaaaw!

i live in USA , i speak English every single day and almost only English. still, i prefer watch videos in French. especially documentaries.

12. Kayten

Kayten Bannis

J'aime reçus:

for the BBC and national geaographic documentaries, the original versions (english) : nothing to have with the translation, and specialy the french one (I start allready to learn from you ;-) ).

when i made the transition from french to english i noticed that the amount of knowledge and information that I owned using english is much more important than when using just french...

using english allowed me to more understand many other cultures.

13. alexander

J'aime reçus:
    yeah, there is a difference.

i have documentaries in both languages. well i admit that it's weird to still try to keep a french presence in my life through the videos.
    but i really enjoy hearing French! and i only watch then in English when it's new and the french version is not ready. or when i want for some reasons hear the original version.

you see, like stargate Sg1, i only saw the original one because i couldn't wait a whole year to get the Franch version. and now i repeat them in French!!

Although, my case is different. English for me is an everyday thing. it has nothing special for me. but French is a nostalgic thing. i still use moroccan, since i meet moroccans around. but it's not the same for French.

14. rbati

rbati Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    Jaan, it's GUYS and not GAYS, gays means something else.

Citation: Posté par jaan
    thats great gays well me too i did learn it in hightschool for 2 years and in british center too but i was so intrested to english mor than frensh

15. alexander

J'aime reçus:
    10/10

well, it's not the 1st time people confuse the 2 words.

16. sahame

sahame only god can judge me!!!

J'aime reçus:
    just by TV !!
    Oprah, Les MBC, etc...

17. Tangerwiya

Tangerwiya Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    English is my first language. now i want to learn french. i find it very hard.

18. alexander

J'aime reçus:
    heeeeeeeeeeeeey!

welcome back. where did you disappear?

19. Tangerwiya

Tangerwiya Visiteur

J'aime reçus:

thankyou..Im back now for good.wheres suzita and ringo plse????<D

20. Tangerwiya

Tangerwiya Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    and how are you Alex?..sorry i forgot to ask.

Partager cette page