How do you start a conversation with someone you don't know?

Discussion dans 'English board' créé par Nietzsche, 18 Juillet 2008.

1. Nietzsche

Nietzsche Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    Let's just say I want o be a part of a particular group. I want to get to know some of the members. I walk up to one, say hello, my name is blah blah....then what?! how do I start a conversation without it being too forced?

2. lahlou131

lahlou131 Citoyen

J'aime reçus:
    depends is the ((member)) a girls or a guy, and what`s your true intentions.

3. -sunrise-

-sunrise- Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    actually i donnot start any conversation i always wait for the other one to start
    it's a bad habit because this problem is pulling me away from the society

i wanna have wjeh m9zder [:Z]

4. hind

hind Citoyen

J'aime reçus:
    like lahlou says it depends on the situation

5. byebye_maroc

byebye_maroc Moustafa Daynasour

J'aime reçus:
    talk about the weather, how cold or hot it is/was...usually it's a nice way to start a conversation

6. fax02

fax02 Stranger in the life Membre du personnel

J'aime reçus:
    ASV please, in the frist <D

7. Sttkrockkr

Sttkrockkr Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    lol. Usually if it's a girl I try to figure out what she likes and begin a conversation. I don't care about boys, I have enough friends! <D<D<D

8. Who-Cares

Who-Cares Faty Owns You

J'aime reçus:
    Don't you guys use one of these lame pick-up lines to draw girls' attention.
    I KEED I KEED! Lol

Well, if the conversation doesn't start naturally [without any pre-thinking/planning] , I don't think it'd lead anywhere anyway.

9. modestyboy

modestyboy veridique

J'aime reçus:
    from my point of view , you can say for exemple , that , you have just used this website ,and you should know someone in order tu contribute in your adaptation and integration !! and i think that one of the efficient ways for o start conversation with someone!!
    ----------modestyboy-----from----casa

1 personne aime cela.
  10. titrit

titrit titrit

J'aime reçus:
    ammmmm, as a girl i don't have probleme in conversation or to talk to someone that i don't know because , so to talk to a girl i have no problem at all because i can read the personne before do a step and that's realy important to avoid troubles, and if it's about a gay, i could say that in général they like if i girl began an conversation so i never found problmes in thos situations

11. zineb123

zineb123 Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    you can start by asking the other what does he or she do in life! and sometimes pretend that your interested in his or her stories.anyway im always doing that and it work!!

12. Who-Cares

Who-Cares Faty Owns You

J'aime reçus:
    It's rather, ASL.

13. L9ant

L9ant Accro

J'aime reçus:
    "Sorry, do you have a lighter ?"

14. rabione

rabione abou mohamed

J'aime reçus:
    salam

@ sunRize : u don't have 2 get a "wjeh m9ezder" to start a conversation with someone!

if u see (exemple) in this forum that some1 sayed somethin' that pleased u, it's simple : u begin by sendin' him (or her :rolleyes: ) an PM to congratulate him and to say somethingz like "hey w'sup? i loked the post that u wrote in the xxx topic and bla bla...".

he or she will respond u for sure, 'n'he will ask some other qstions. u'll do tha same thang : ask more qstions! and here u'll be in a conversation, a real one!

@l9ant : yeah, but u must smoke, as sayed Gad el maleh lool!cit was a very great oneman show!

NB: i was in pm conversationz somedays with 2 members from this forum.... it was good in the beginin', but... it collapsed totally! now i watch myself, 'cuz i don't want that people hate me without knowin' me...

peace!

15. Casawia

Casawia A & S Forever

J'aime reçus:
    I think that in the real life it's not that easy to start a conversation with a stranger unless you are really easygoing....in the net, for exemple, we will find so many shy people but keen on starting conversations with others they don't know.

16. RedEye

RedEye - أبو عبدالرحمن - Membre du personnel

J'aime reçus:
    to start a conversation with someone that u know for the first time, the first step is to NOT THINK ABOUT WHAT U SHOULD START TALKING..
    just pick any subject (EXCEPT WEATHER :D) and start exchanging words with the person..and a little by little things will go with flow and rock up the show...:D

17. Casawia

Casawia A & S Forever

J'aime reçus:
    hahaha redeye but talking about weather usually works ;)

because there is nothing special and common to talk about at first <D

18. futur talib

futur talib futut talib

J'aime reçus:
    hi
    i am new in this forum
    for me i don't have i bif problem for start a normal conversation i think that is normal becous the other persson have possibiliti to lisning to me BUT when it was a conversation where i whise drage the girl i have a little problem becous i know that what i do is little defender

exuse my english langue

thx

19. alexander

alexander Weld Azrou Membre du personnel

J'aime reçus:
    well we still can understand this english french mix<D. i see that you are a student in high school, so i guess you did a great effort to express yourself in english and that's good. keep doing it. we are all learning.

have a nice day.

20. futur talib

futur talib futut talib

J'aime reçus:
    thx you very much Mr alexander

i'm in first year in university where the programe is teatched in english , i have a terrible problem for undestand it . i'm watching movies in mbc 2 i'm learning a english book... but i am in the same level .
    May u give me a solution for upgrade my language ?

(very sry becous this msg is over the topic )

Partager cette page