i love you

Discussion dans 'English board' créé par titrit, 27 Juillet 2008.

1. titrit

titrit titrit

J'aime reçus:
    hiiii, so it's my first topic in englesh, i shoose this one just about lovers, so you think you're falling in love , that y found yr self in love with somone and always thinking about this persone that y had a crush with him or her before, so now you need to get her or hes attention , so how can you tell her or him about yr felling !! how could y say i love youuuuu![23h][10h][20h][19h]

2. misshany

misshany Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    for me, there's no better way to say it than the simple one: i love u so much nd wanna spend all my life with ya.plz u're the one so dn't leave me baby: i love youuuu:) [16h][20h][10h]

3. fax02

fax02 Stranger in the life Membre du personnel

J'aime reçus:
    L is for the way you look at me
    O is for the only one I see
    V is very very extraordinary
    E is even more than anyone that you adore and love

**************************​

concerning the feeling of love all people felt there, for me I did not find the person adequate, with whom I will share my feelings

4. milagro

milagro Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    hum, i think that Titrit is asking about this

there no need to tell her about love, cause she is already falling!!

5. titrit

titrit titrit

J'aime reçus:
    yes me be that there is no need to telle a girl but what about a girl whose telling a gay , i think that its seems difficult so how the gay could think if a girl do the fisrt step, i'm asking like those questions not just tthe attention :d

6. alexander

alexander Weld Azrou Membre du personnel

J'aime reçus:
    i say i love by proposing a nice dinner in a nice romantic place. i don't mind if she does the first step but i will not make her feel that she is the only one thinking that way. unless i can't accept.

also, before i get serious about it. i try to see how far she wants me to go in our relationship. it's important that the girl gives some positive signs every time needed. it will encourage me to continue. however, i don't like too easy girls neither too hard ones.

the last one, i gave her my phone number, and i asked her to call me whenever she want to. she did. so i asked her for a dinner, and i let her choose the day and the place. i was surprised that she called me in her birthday (i knew too late) and we had a nice dinner in a Thai restaurant. step by step we got closer.
    now it s just a previous experience.

7. Who-Cares

Who-Cares Faty Owns You

J'aime reçus:
    There is no such a thing as love.

1 personne aime cela.
  8. rabione

rabione abou mohamed

J'aime reçus:
    thz simplz way and the best for me is to say "i love u" to this person directly (u better chose a good moment...it's important).

9. sofia_harvard

sofia_harvard Citoyen

J'aime reçus:
    TALKING ABOUT LOVE NOWEDAYS IT'S ONLY A WORD
    and reallllllllly it becomes the most dificult thing for me to say it cause it's hard to trust and so give ur love girls say we can't not find the right one and the men say the same who is the mistaken
    anyway i hope one day i find the one that i can love him and he can love me but a truuuuue

10. Who-Cares

Who-Cares Faty Owns You

J'aime reçus:
    Love = Illusion

Work on concrete stuff, people.

11. ???anonyme???

???anonyme??? Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    i completly completly agree with whi-cares
    [35h]

12. fax02

fax02 Stranger in the life Membre du personnel

J'aime reçus:
    i don't shar your opinion, it's not true, if one not the feeling of love, he cannot live

13. Who-Cares

Who-Cares Faty Owns You

J'aime reçus:
    Trust me, a LOT of people DO actually survive without the kind of love you're talking about.

And I'm one of them.

14. Who-Cares

Who-Cares Faty Owns You

J'aime reçus:
    I believe in harmony, common interests, feeling comfortable with someone...But definitely NOT being so much DEEPLY IN love with them.

15. Tangerwiya

Tangerwiya Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    I found that so sweet..never knew you was a smooth operator :eek:

16. -sunrise-

-sunrise- Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    actualy i'm not as stronger as to say '' i love you'' [57h] so i'm using other ways to show him that i love him [51h] even if i've never used one of them [03c]

17. sarita2000

sarita2000 me

J'aime reçus:
    always i wait him to tell me what he feel
    i can't tell him "i love u" and i don't know if he love me or not

18. youssefrnlo

youssefrnlo Bannis

J'aime reçus:

L is for LOVE, baby
    O is for ONLY you that I do
    V is for loving VIRTUALLY everything that you are
    E is for loving almost EVERYTHING that you do
    R is for RAPE me
    M is for MURDER me
    A is for ANSWERING all of my prayers
    N is for KNOWING your loverman's going to be the answer to all of yours

Loverman! Till the bitter end

metallica..

19. roubaaa

roubaaa Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    Salam everybody
    As far as am concerned, "I love you" is a statement that is really hard to deliver, especially from a woman to a man, the reason why I think that "especially the girl" should keep it for one and only one person ...her husband, so that; first, he will be the first to receive it from her, and second, it'll be of a sweeter taste and more meaning !!!

Then, I think that feelings could be more expressed by actions than words , as the proverb says "actions speak louder than words" ;);)!!!

20. titrit

titrit titrit

J'aime reçus:
    could you contrôle yourself and your heart, by giving yr love to one personne, it's mean that you'r gonna to choose the personne that y'll love!!!!! i can't understand it!!!!!!!!!!!! we can never say yes or not to owr heart!! if not at least!!! there will be less suffering and despair!!!and even less suicide!!!!!!!!!!!

Partager cette page