I'm looking for a sister in Agadir who speaks english

Discussion dans 'English board' créé par UmmAyub, 3 Janvier 2009.

1. UmmAyub

UmmAyub Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    Assalamu alaykum wa Rahmatullah.

I'm looking for a person who speaks English and who can drive in Morroco.
    Preferably a woman who's a good muslim, married or not.

This is to help my brother and his wife and his children because they're coming to Agadir for 3 days in March 2009. As I know Agadir very well, there is not a lot to see realy there, but it's better arround (Tafraoute, Essaouira, etc...).

My brother doesn't want to drive there because it's at the right hand side, and as well because he doesn't know the area.
    His wife is a very shy person, so a woman that could serve as a guide would be better. This would be only during the day and you won't need to have a car because they will hire one.

Please I really want someone who's a good muslim because we want someone that could be like our brother or our sister, not someone who's after our money.

My brother will pay for the fees to travel around and for the food as well.

Please if you think you could help for this, send me a private message.

I would like your number phone, and my sister in law would phone you. She's from Agadir, she speaks french, english and Chleuh but not arabic.

Jazakum Allahu khayran.

Umm Ayub

2. UmmAyub

UmmAyub Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    Assalamu alaykum.

It's not a job propositon. I don't want someone who would see that as a job. I would like someone who would do that with pleasure and honesty, it's important as far as it involves my brother's wife and their two children.

Unfortunately, as everywhere, I know that some people take advantage of the tourists. And I don't want someone who would. That's why a practicant Muslim woman would be the best for everyone.

I'd like to precise that she wouldn't obviously stay by herself with my brother but with all the family (wife, husband and kids).
    If she's married, no problem if her husband wants to help or if she isn't, her brother.

Jazakum Allahu khayran.

3. jaan

jaan Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    salam,
    i dont think u will found this here !!! my husband from uk when he cam to morroco he drive easily here without no problems , and also he can knwo the area with buying a touristbook he will nt founf no problems at all ......

Partager cette page