Islam, the true FAITH of Moses, Jesus, and Muhammad,

Discussion dans 'Roukn al mouslim' créé par ehuman, 13 Décembre 2007.

1. ehuman

ehuman Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    In the Name of Allaah, (the True God)

[FONT='Bodoni MT','serif']Islam, the true FAITH of Moses, Jesus, and Muhammad,
    [FONT='Bodoni MT','serif']the Prophets & Messengers of Allaah…!
    [FONT='Bodoni MT','serif']POEM[FONT='Bodoni MT','serif']by:[FONT='Bodoni MT','serif'] Dr. Hashem Ar-Refaei, of U.A.E.
    قصيدة شعر باللغة الإنجليزية، بعنوان: ( الإسلام دين كل المرسلين من اللــــــه! )

تأليف الدكتور/ هاشم الرفاعي

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif'] Almighty Allaah, in AlQuraan has said[FONT='Agency FB','sans-serif'], [FONT='Agency FB','sans-serif']the meaning of translation of which is:
    Say (O Muslims), "We believe in Allâh and that which has been sent down to us and that which has

been sent down to Ibrâhim (Abraham), Ismâ'il (Ishmael), Ishâq (Isaac), Ya'qûb (Jacob), and to Al-Asbât

(the offspring of the twelve sons of Ya'qûb (Jacob)) and that which has been given to Mûsâ (Moses)

and 'Isâ (Jesus), and that which has been given to the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction

between any of them, and to Him we have submitted (in Islâm)." (136/2).

The POEM:May Peace and Commendation of Allaah be upon Muhammad and

All other Prophets and Messengers of Islam, the true faith to Allaah!

Allaah is our True God, has no associate or partner, the only True God Allaah

[FONT='Lucida Calligraphy']Allaah, who " Begetteth not, nor is he begotten "; there is none like unto Allaah[/FONT]

[COLOR=black][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy']Allaah, "There is nothing like unto Him and He is All-Hearing All…", that's Allaah[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][/font]

[I][COLOR=black][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy']Allaah! We bear witness that: “There is no true god worthy of worship save Allaah”[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][/font][/I][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][/font]​

[CENTER][I][COLOR=black][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy']Allaah, He who sent Muhammad to all as a true Prophet and Messenger of Allaah[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][/font][/I][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][/font][/CENTER][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy']
    [CENTER][I][COLOR=black][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy']We hence, love the Prophet Muhammad our beloved Prophet &Messenger of Allaah[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][/font][/I][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][/font][/CENTER][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy']
    [CENTER][I][COLOR=black][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy']We love the Prophet Muhammad to please our Lord the only True God Allaah[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][/font][/I][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][/font][/CENTER][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy']
    [CENTER][I][COLOR=black][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy']We love the Messenger Muhammad, the Mercy to all mankind from Allaah[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][/font][/I][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][/font][/CENTER][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy']
    [CENTER][I][COLOR=black][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy']We love Muhammad to be pleased by the winning of the pleasure of Allaah[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][/font][/I][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][/font][/CENTER][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy']
    [CENTER][I][COLOR=black][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy']We love Muhammad to worship Almighty Allaah via the Light of Allaah[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][/font][/I][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][/font][/CENTER][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy']
    [CENTER][I][COLOR=black][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy']We shall love Muhammad till all seas and rivers freeze-dry[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][/font][/I][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][/font][/CENTER][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy']
    [CENTER][I][COLOR=black][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy']We shall love Muhammad till all oceans' streams get totally dry[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][/font][/I][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][/font][/CENTER][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy']
    [CENTER][I][COLOR=black][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy']We shall love him till no more birth on the earth and every-being dies[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][/font][/I][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][/font][/CENTER][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy']
    [CENTER][I][COLOR=black][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy']We shall love him till neither there breeze nor breath thus the last-being dies[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][/font][/I][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][/font][/CENTER][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy']
    [CENTER][I][COLOR=black][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy']O Allaah! Guide us to the right path, what we all always need, by Allaah[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][/font][/I][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][/font][/CENTER][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy']
    [CENTER][I][COLOR=black][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy']O Allaah! Guide us totally to the Islam, for the right path is Islam to Allaah[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][/font][/I][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][/font][/CENTER][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy']
    [CENTER][I][COLOR=black][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy']O Allaah! Guide us towards Islam, the submission to the Only True God, Allaah[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][/font][/I][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][/font][/CENTER][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy']
    [CENTER][I][COLOR=black][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy']O Allaah! Guide us all to Islam, the true faith of all Prophets & Messengers of Allaah[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][/font][/I][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][/font][/CENTER][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy']
    [CENTER][I][COLOR=black][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy']O Allaah! Guide us towards Islam, the faith of Nooh and Abraham, Prophets of Allaah[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][/font][/I][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][/font][/CENTER][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy']
    [CENTER][I][COLOR=black][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy']O Allaah! Guide the readers to Islam, the faith of Moses & Jesus, Prophets of Allaah![/FONT][/COLOR][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][/font][/I][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][/font][/CENTER][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy']
    [CENTER][I][COLOR=black][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy']O Allaah! Guide us all to Islam, the authentic genuine faith of Prophets Nooh..., Abraham..., Moses, Jesus, and Muhammad, the Messengers of Allaah![/FONT][/COLOR][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][/font][/I][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][/font][/CENTER][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy']
    [CENTER][I][COLOR=black][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy']O Allaah! Invoke Your Peace and Commendation upon Muhammad,[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][/font][/I][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][/font][/CENTER][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy']
    [CENTER][I][COLOR=black][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'] and all other Prophets and Messengers of Islam, the true [/FONT][/COLOR][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][/font][/I][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][/font][/CENTER][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy']
    [CENTER][I][COLOR=black][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy']acceptable faith to Allaah! [/FONT][/COLOR][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][/font][/I][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][/font][/CENTER][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy']
    [CENTER][I][COLOR=black][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy']Aaameeen O Allaah[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][/font][/I][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][/font][/CENTER][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy']
    [CENTER][I][COLOR=black][/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][I][COLOR=black][FONT='Arial','sans-serif']1 jumada I, 1428 / (18/5/2007)[/COLOR][/I][I][COLOR=black][FONT='Arial','sans-serif'],Tell: 050 - 647-9066[/COLOR][/I][I][COLOR=black][FONT=Times New Roman]; e-Mail: [EMAIL="h.arrefaei@rak.ae"][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=#0000ff]h.arrefaei@rak.ae[/COLOR][/FONT][/EMAIL][FONT=Times New Roman][/font][/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman][/font][/font][/I][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman][I][/I][/font][/font][/CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#0000ff][/COLOR][B][COLOR=red][FONT='DecoType Naskh Swashes']إجازة نشر وتداول رقم 283/2006، دائرة الشؤون الإسلامية والعمل الخيري – دبي – وفقها الله[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT='DecoType Naskh Swashes'][/font][/B][FONT='DecoType Naskh Swashes'][B][COLOR=red][/COLOR][/B][/font][/CENTER][FONT='DecoType Naskh Swashes'][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]
    [FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][FONT='Lucida Calligraphy'][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT='DecoType Naskh Swashes'][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

Partager cette page