Just to know !!

Discussion dans 'English board' créé par zacaria, 17 Janvier 2012.

1. zacaria

zacaria الشاعر الضائع

J'aime reçus:
    It's very nice to listen to music when you're very tired and try to relax, but the most perfectly is when you use music to learn language. It's one of the best way to learn vocabulary and to know how to use it.
    In addition, when you try to sing a song, you skilled indirectly your pronounciation.

So I think, learning from songs is very amazing, that's the way that I'm practicing to learn English, it may help you also. In the net you can find all the songs lyrics, schearch for them, take them, and try to understand each word of them. and in the same time, you can share your songs with us. that's what I tried to do, but the two songs I made has deleted and I don't know why.

At the first time I was very interested, but now, I feel boring.

I wish you a good day, If you need something you can contact me at zakaria051288@hotmail.com, see you !!

2. alexander

alexander Weld Azrou Membre du personnel

J'aime reçus:
    When teenager, I use to look up song's lyrics. Print then and translate them.

It helped me a lot.

Later, I had to search articles in English, translate them to French then use them as references. This was the college period.

3. zacaria

zacaria الشاعر الضائع

J'aime reçus:
    That's right, it's not necessary to proceed regular lesssons or integrate into a school to skilled English. when we have ambitions to learn, we do our best to succeed our aim.
    for me, there still one problem for me, which is lack of time, day after day I don't have time to learn, but I'm trying very hard to solve this problem

Partager cette page