les actrices qui portesnt les voiles !!!!!

Discussion dans 'Discussion générale' créé par levampire, 3 Février 2007.

1. safdounia

safdounia SIGN OF THE DOVE

J'aime reçus:
     : les actrices qui portesnt les voiles !!!!!

Wrong my friend, it was her uncle...not even a real uncle ;-)

2. Friend

Friend Bannis

J'aime reçus:

You seem either to be close to the Winfrey family [22h], or you read gossip magazines to much ..
    This is beside the point...The fact, sweetheart is that, nobody can deny this lady's good deeds towards needy people in Africa and elsewhere in the world..have you ever heard about an arab star taking a stand by building a school or an orphenage!!!Noway José [36h]
    This topic makes me sick!!! B9at f "l7ijab" ??allayn3al lli may7chem

3. malika84

malika84 Visiteur

J'aime reçus:

ALLAH IDIR CHI TAWIL DILE KHAIR...
    LHIJEB RA WALLA MODA....
    Ka nchuf bessef diel bnet ka idiro lhije ghir hit kherjin jellebet u lebsef zwinin...
    U KAININ BESSEF KA IHTARMO LI DEIRIN ZIF...BE3ED LMARRAT KA I3EIRO LI MA DEIRINCH ZIF HIT KA ISHABLIHOM MA MEZIENINCH....
    Allah i8dina u safi...
    [06c]

4. safdounia

safdounia SIGN OF THE DOVE

J'aime reçus:

FYI Mr Rofex, I'm a big fun of Oprah Winfrey and I'm member of her book club. With this said, I don't have time to read the junk magazines. I'm not denying Oprah good deeds, but my point is assada6a fi ala6rabina awla.
    I do agree with you on one thing though. I did not hear from our oil rich muslims making a donation to the Indonesians after the tsunami but I did hear that at least one of the oil rich states from the arab golf was the first to donate an unbelievable amount of money as relieve to the hurricane Katrina. We go back again to "assada6a fi ala6rabina awla"

5. morphin

morphin Visiteur

J'aime reçus:

L´hypocritie est la devise...faut soigner son image, du pur marketing quoi [06c]

Partager cette page