let's talk a little about .....

Discussion dans 'English board' créé par zacaria, 18 Novembre 2012.

1. zacaria

zacaria الشاعر الضائع

J'aime reçus:
    Hi everybody !!

Today, I'm inviting you to talk a little about ...........hmm !!

Ok !! let's talk about friendship !!

I chose this subject because it's very important for me.

In the fact, I don't have friends, maybe one or two, but you know, they're not that kind of friends that you can share your life your problems and your aims with them, they're not that kind of friends that you can trust completely, so I wonder :

It is easy to have real friends ?
    Why I still don't have friends wether I'm 23 ?
    What can I do to make new relationships with new friends ?
    Is there someone here having the same situation as me ?

I feel sad because of that, because I really need for friends.

I live alone for the hole of my life, please, if you can do something to help, please don't hesitate.

Please.

Thanks.

2. RedEye

RedEye - أبو عبدالرحمن - Membre du personnel

J'aime reçus:
    What I learned from time, you don't make friends just by having studied together for some years, neither for having playing together in your childhood, nor by spending a lot of time having fun together and always hanging with each other...It can be some of that, but not the only thing..

One have to know people, interact with them, get close to some, and not to others, experience many different behaviours and personnalities...

one can have many friends, buddies, but only few of them can be close to him, and that does not mean the others are bad, just that they are not close enough to him..
    do not rush things, let things come smoothely...and remember
    We can't be adults..we are steadily growing..so our perception of things, our understanding, our principles may change..and that will influence on your choices

3. zacaria

zacaria الشاعر الضائع

J'aime reçus:
    Before some years, I thought that I had no need to friends, so I didn't try to get friends, at that time, there were some of people near to me, but day after day I was getting away from them, and now I feel too lonely, and there are no people surounding me.

Red your totally right, but for the moment, this is a big problem for me, all the time I feel needing a friend, I feel I need to talk to someone, I have something hurting me, I can't stop thinking, and, I really feel tired of all these things. you can't get friends easily like this, you can't get out to the street and stand next to the first person you see and say "do you like to be my friend", it's not something that you can find everywhere.

now, I'm working in a company, it's a small company but we usually work out. so every day we meet new people, and for those that I meet I try to find my kind of people among them, but no one of them is interesting me, I don't see good people no more, everyone is thinking to himself, is that true ??

I don't know exactly what's the wrong with me !!

4. zmor20

zmor20 Le Fou

J'aime reçus:
    Listen my friend

try to be a good friend , and keep a good communication with people , be sociable , and be sure that you will find 2 kinds of friends : good friends and others who are social climbers , but good friends will remain in the end.

don't worry we are your friends here in this forum , I am your friend , a crazy friend but it's better than nobody <D<D

Be good and you will find good person , be sure man :cool::cool:

5. Mysa

Mysa Accro

J'aime reçus:
    Certainly, you can't find a friend in a wink :p any relationship needs time to developp ! sharing your happiness, your sadness and making a lot of memories. Supporting each other and feeling the dependance of the other part... All these can be a part of friendship. Neverthless, it's not easy to find the right person in a short time, so you must be patiente, thoughtful and able to depend and trust others.
    In other hand, you must pay attention to not be exploited by the wrong persons. Try to approch them in a carefully way :p and test their sincerity. Maybe, your old friends can be more attached to you or will you find your friend in your environment.

Advice : avoid the other sex lol

Hope that u will find a lot of real friends

6. RedEye

J'aime reçus:
    Aa little correction :
    - what is in red is to be replaced by what is in green after it, or simply removed.
    - what is in orange can be said, but it is better to replace it with what is in green I mentioned after it.

For the underlined sentence : You had written a double negation [I don't see good people no more]
    The correct way to say is one of the two following :
    - I don't see good people anymore
    - I see no more good people

That is all I see to correct, from my knowledge in english, I may be wrong, if someone sees something to correct, feel free to do.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now back to your thoughts, no need to rush for friends, better to find one or two good people to trust, rather than having a lot of people that can stab you in the back.

You should now, that you can't get people to be close to you if you don't open up yourself a little to them..We humans always fear what/who is different and/or new to us, and regarding our interactions with each other, a lot of us (if I don't dare and say the majority) wait for the others to make the first step and open up to them.

My advice for you : make the first step, open up a little (not totally or else a lot of people will use that against you and you can go on and trust others completely from the start), learn to observe and analyze people to be able to distinguish between them and get away from the bad ones, be kind and good to others but not naive.

I wish you can find your need.

7. zmor20

zmor20 Le Fou

J'aime reçus:

Yeah excellent point [MENTION=61419]saya72[/MENTION] , I confirm it , [MENTION=61077]zacaria[/MENTION] avoid the opposite sex , they only make troubles and i'm sure that [MENTION=80]RedEye[/MENTION] will confirm that also <D

just kiddding man :cool: i wish that you will find good friends soon

8. RedEye

J'aime reçus:
    I confirm it without a second thought <D

9. zacaria

zacaria الشاعر الضائع

J'aime reçus:

thank you very much for correction, this is very important for all of us, so never hesitate to correct my mistakes at any time, you're welcome !!

10. zacaria

zacaria الشاعر الضائع

J'aime reçus:

this is too funny :eek: but can you explain why ??

11. RedEye

J'aime reçus:
    put aside the fact that they are mothers..women only bring troubles <D

12. Mysa

Mysa Accro

J'aime reçus:
    it can spare you a lot of misunderstanding and useless efforts lol

The nature of man is very different from woman's nature... women are very delicate to handle and i think that's reckless to choose the opposite sex as a friend :p

maybe i'm wrong, maybe it's not that complicated or i'm bluffing u :p u have all the right to criticize my point of view ;)
    a one

13. zmor20

zmor20 Le Fou

J'aime reçus:

that's the explication, it is simple :cool::cool:

after this explication i advise you [MENTION=61077]zacaria[/MENTION] to avoid [MENTION=61419]saya72[/MENTION] and any girl who will comment in this topic , she is woman too , please don't speak with them , ignore these snakes and scorpions <D<D<D

14. zacaria

zacaria الشاعر الضائع

J'aime reçus:

do you know something, I don't like to have a friendship with a girl, unless if I thought one day to get married :p !! it's very complicated to be friend with a girl !!

15. RedEye

J'aime reçus:
    Sorry I'm going to play a teacher :p again, another correction

16. zacaria

zacaria الشاعر الضائع

J'aime reçus:
    m3ak !!

just kidding :p

17. zmor20

zmor20 Le Fou

J'aime reçus:

Good job man , kill them all <D

I am happy because i think i'm the first one who push you to speak arabic in this section " yetouuuuuuub 3la moul ttoub " <D

18. zacaria

zacaria الشاعر الضائع

J'aime reçus:

you're my teacher now, hir howa gha n3adbek m3aya :p

19. zacaria

zacaria الشاعر الضائع

J'aime reçus:
    I should practice english more and more to avoid this kind of mistakes, also, there are some expressions I don't know how to express them in english, that's why I used arabic, but ok, that's will help me very much.

from this moment, anytime I have a problem I will put it here, be ready !!

20. zmor20

zmor20 Le Fou

J'aime reçus:
    i will make you suffer with me <D ===> zmor translate <D

Partager cette page