New Idea!

Discussion dans 'English board' créé par Karim09, 17 Janvier 2012.

1. Karim09

Karim09 Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    Salaam Alaykom everyone!

I am in the process of thinking of opening up an official tourist service in Morocco which purpose is to guide tourists. I would like to get in touch with a few fellow moroccans who would be interested in this. A requirement would be that you can speak, understand & write english, also that you live in Morocco. If anyone is interested let me know for further details.

/Karim

2. RedEye

RedEye - أبو عبدالرحمن - Membre du personnel

J'aime reçus:
    Explain further please

3. zacaria

zacaria الشاعر الضائع

J'aime reçus:
    that's really interesting, but I can't be involved for the current time, I already have a job, and I don't think to change it, but I can give some help, I usually free in saturday and sunday, I really don't care about money, but I think that will be funny and very amazing, thanks for your invitation .. (^_^)

4. Karim09

Karim09 Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    I am trying my utmost to create a chance for me and my wife & daughter to move to Morocco since Europe is not good for us in any aspect (we are all moroccan citizens, although I was born here in Sweden but my parents are from Morocco, my wife is from Casablanca). So I am trying hard to find any job there, but at the same time I am looking into the possibilites of starting something.

5. alexander

alexander Weld Azrou Membre du personnel

J'aime reçus:
    Good luck, and wish you the best.

What do you do in your country? See if you can transfer first. Or at least apply to similar jobs in Morocco.

Certainly Tourism industry is a growing field in Morocco and you may do well on it. But I think you should first learn about living in Morocco (it's different than being there just for vacation) and get to know professionals who would help you in your adventure before you just jump into it.

You're a father, so avoid huge risks. Since it may perturb your life. Especially that it's never easy to start a business ! Typically you'll be loosing money for months. And you won't make profit until the second year even when you prepare well. How about if you do it randomly... Finally don't forget, Morocco is still a bureaucratic country. It's not Sweden my friend. You'll need to learn patience when dealing with the administration there.

After all, good luck in your projects. And don't take my opinion for a discouragement, but rather a call to think twice and prepare well for every step.

Partager cette page