quiconque parlent l'anglais ici ?

Discussion dans 'English board' créé par Tangerwiya, 21 Avril 2008.

1. niatouh

niatouh Perdue

J'aime reçus:
    U scared the girl, aw!! :mad:

Welcome Tangawiya !!! everybody here welcomes you !!! I am a newbie as well,
    well feel free to drop any message from to time to time, the guys around here are sooo funny, if you are not in the mood just stop by , U will find yourself smiling within a few seconds !! hey it is approved, it works with me !!! And Welcome Again sweety !!

2. SuZiTaToh

SuZiTaToh ❤❤❤❤

J'aime reçus:

I totaly agree with you Niatouh,[:Z]

3. RedEye

RedEye - أبو عبدالرحمن - Membre du personnel

J'aime reçus:
    give me hamburger

4. 7amil almisk

7amil almisk مهدي يعقوب عاشق الأحرف

J'aime reçus:
    hahahahahahaha <D chiiirbekh chiiirbekh zrrrr
    wa rak wa3er a ssir le3wina diel virdan<D

5. niatouh

niatouh Perdue

J'aime reçus:
    Aw! netta finema msheeet, la page lee 7leetha ,Titiz titiz titiz !!! :confused: wash nta dima hakka ??

6. cokita

cokita verseau

J'aime reçus:
    mdr[24h] tes trooop marrant jajajajajjaajajaj rwina

sinon ou est tangawiya?

7. niatouh

niatouh Perdue

J'aime reçus:
    Ma3reft ya kheti fine mshat !!! Where are you Tangawiya !!! Do you hear us !! Anybody there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A proof of life Allah yr7em biha Al walidine !!!! raki you are scaring me !!! wash raki Alright ?

8. une_fillette

une_fillette Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    Oh! I think I'm late (like the habit...). yéééééé!!!!! here we MUST speak english... (...morrocan english...). Nice idea!!!
    Welcome Tangawiyaaa!!!

9. niatouh

niatouh Perdue

J'aime reçus:
    Sara7a I love this way!! this is how we talk my fiance and I ... Well, it comes alone, we don't do it on purpose, but when U listen to us it is weirdo and funny ! An example : Aw rani 3ad yesterday kont fe your home, ana maleni nebe9"a gheer nexplaini...
    But wish nte3elem the way Drari talk around here !! :mad: walayeni manmeshee men henna 7etta nt3elem, warakom we zaman tawil !!!

Wellah love you all guys !! So glad that I joined this forum!! hope it will be always this way !!!

10. Tangerwiya

Tangerwiya Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    <D hey jit...thanks for the welcome..and dahaktini chiwya with ur replys..

Tell you a bit about myself..Im british moroccan living in tangiers at the moment, im 19 and im currently teaching at an english college here..im enjoying being in morocco and i feel the
    love here <D wheres everyone from here??

11. L9ant

L9ant Accro

J'aime reçus:
    I'm from 7add kourt (Sunday's Court, 75 km east of Rabat), I was naturalized Ain-Tawjetatian (Tawjdat’s eye, 20 east of Meknes) since 1942 and I teach young people how to drink Life’s Water, scratch and smell and their toes combined with silisioun (a delicious liquid)

Want to to show you some ?

12. ID^^

ID^^ Accro

J'aime reçus:
    wllah 7tta 9taltini b dda7k [24h][24h]

13. Tangerwiya

Tangerwiya Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    7add kourt?? u serious

14. alexander

alexander Weld Azrou Membre du personnel

J'aime reçus:
    hi tangerwiya, as i said before i am resident in USA but i came from Azrou.

15. SuZiTaToh

SuZiTaToh ❤❤❤❤

J'aime reçus:
    Oh my goooddd [21h]no waayyy, mshiit o jit and i found 6 pages already [21h]

Tanjawiya, so u are half moroccan right?
    [17h]

16. Tangerwiya

Tangerwiya Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    hey alexander..labass?? ive never been to azrou before but its berber right??

hello suzita no im not half moroccan both my parents are moroccan..i was born in the uk..spent my whole life there and just decided to come live in morocco..how was everyones day??

17. alexander

alexander Weld Azrou Membre du personnel

J'aime reçus:
    it's a beautiful city, you should visit it. my familly moved there 6 years ago.

i have an arabic ancestory not far from tanger.

18. SuZiTaToh

SuZiTaToh ❤❤❤❤

J'aime reçus:
    Oh i see[:Z]Nice to meet you, and im sure you will find everything you need, in Wb[20h]

The weather is nice and It's sunny outside<D What about about your day?[17h]

19. niatouh

niatouh Perdue

J'aime reçus:
    Oooof!! I was about losing hope, But u showed up again !! Thanks God!!
    I am 24, originally from Rabat, Currently in Casablanca !! Should call it Casanegro guys :( but love it !! I came here about 2 months ago, I was living with my parents in Helsinki, Finland, they are still there, I am back to prepar from my wedding INSHALLAH YA REBI! So I am a bride to be :eek: !! The guys are helping me, it feels sooo great to be with my people !!!

20. Tangerwiya

Tangerwiya Visiteur

J'aime reçus:

ok i try to visit.where is it near?? i dont mean to sound dumb but whats a arabic ascendancy..:eek:

Partager cette page