r u bored ?

Discussion dans 'English board' créé par basma880, 22 Mai 2009.

1. basma880

basma880 Touriste

J'aime reçus:
    last time , im feeling so bored ,
    i wanna specially talk about "internet", it was for me a toul that helps me to feel less bored but actually i dont find anything to do in internet, except of some websites
    so if someone have an adress of a website, forums .... share with us

sorry for my english, lol

2. fati5

fati5 lamgajfa

J'aime reçus:
    i'm really so bored, and internet is getting more and more boring for me.so i can't help you with the websites, but what i usually do is watching videos en youtub..hope help you.

3. freemocy

freemocy Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    you can entertain yourself getting indulged in things you like most. you can surf the net reading news, playing online games, talking with interesting people .. etc.

4. alexander

alexander Weld Azrou Membre du personnel

J'aime reçus:
    well, internet by itself isn't enough!

you need to have a social life, go out and have fun. then come here and share your thoughts with the others.

for me, between job, classes (not now, lol), going out, internet and games i really have no time to think!!! i wish i had more hours to spend in more activities such as volunteering for green peace!

5. Rida

Rida Accro

J'aime reçus:

I absolutly agree with you Alex,

go out, forget about virtual world, live real life, live real feelings, watch real beauty around you, do nice things you like, if there aren't, try new ones.
    If you do so, I guess you'll haven't enough time to be bored ;-)

Partager cette page