The death

Discussion dans 'English board' créé par Meryam_, 27 Mai 2008.

1. Meryam_

Meryam_ *Safouane*

J'aime reçus:
    Salaam aleikoum,

A sad topic, I know. But it is something that really shall happen.

Last couple of months a lot of people in my environment have seen the death. soebhan'Allah even young people, 20 years or younger are dying. Last week I heard that 2 people (muslims) killed themselfs. I ask myself Why? Why did they killed themself. That's the worst solution. It is haram too.

What are you doing when you lost someone or you heard about the death of a friend or neighbour? has it a affect on you?

2. blueberry_pie

blueberry_pie Accro

J'aime reçus:
    I'm really afraid about the death, I see that everybody now are sad, nobody thinks about joy.
    In the news, we only heard about person who killed an another person, sometimes, they're in the same family, well, what I can say it's la7awla wala 9ouwata ila billah.:(

3. Sttkrockkr

Sttkrockkr Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    man... When we talk about "killing themselves", it's no longer question of "It is haram or no?" you see?

It's a problematic, not a problem.
    It's many problems united that made such a decision happen.
    Culture, money, self-confident, honor, family...

4. Meryam_

Meryam_ *Safouane*

J'aime reçus:

Yes you're right. The cause of suicide are many problems that those people experience. But anyhow, I cant understand it,do they want a reservation straight to hell wa a3oedhoe billaah.. ? Patience is the best remedy

5. Meryam_

Meryam_ *Safouane*

J'aime reçus:
    <( In the news you hear daily about dead people..

6. Sttkrockkr

Sttkrockkr Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    so sad yes, so sad :(

7. Meryam_

Meryam_ *Safouane*

J'aime reçus:

:-( What can we do??

8. Sttkrockkr

Sttkrockkr Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    You know... it's not really easy to find a solution to this.

BUT

Don't just think about that. Think about what's going on in WARS. In wars thousens of man are death, and who cares? Think about what's going on in Palestine too.

Don't be se sensitive. Death nowadays is becoming something very normal.

9. Meryam_

Meryam_ *Safouane*

J'aime reçus:
    It touches me, I must think about it.. especially when it cocerns someone you know.

Doe3a helps , I think. Doe3a for our brothers and sisters al over the world..

10. Sttkrockkr

Sttkrockkr Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    yes sure.

11. zineb123

zineb123 Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    of course it has a deep influence in me.when i heard that someone is die,i start to ask myself about the life, and i say that life is too short if i have to do something i do it now.
    anyway loosing someone is really hard, but after i move on.<(

12. Abz

Abz Rebel Membre du personnel

J'aime reçus:
    In fact I am not afraid of death !! and even when I hear that someone close to me died I don't panic or cry about what happened to him, I don't even show a noticed reaction. Death is a fact and I am not afraid of it though "Koullou nafsin da2i9atoun lmawt"

13. L9ant

L9ant Accro

J'aime reçus:
    I know that someday, driving my car dead drunk, getting involved in crash and die will inevitably occurs. Therefore, there's no room for being afraid of passing away because I'm psychologically ready for this ! Actually, we all shall die ! so why panic ??

14. Casawia

Casawia A & S Forever

J'aime reçus:
    I lost so many people in my family lately as well. I am astonished when I read some responses about people not being afraid of death...I must say that they have a certain courage. As far as I am concerned, I am more afraid of what's going to happen after death....I am afraid that I wouldn't have been a good muslim etc...

Let us just hope for a happy ending.

15. Meryam_

Meryam_ *Safouane*

J'aime reçus:

I was astonished too when I read that some members here, who're not scared or afraid of death.

I'm scared of the death because we shall not rest in our grave, just like a lot of people think. We must undergo a lot in the grave (3adab al qabr). The 2 angels come to us and hear us etcetera.. That makes me scared, for who am I to know that I'm a very good moslima..

Even the sahaba's were witness of the death struggle..

May Allah forgive us and give us a painless death amin

16. zineb123

zineb123 Visiteur

J'aime reçus:

yeah you're right

Partager cette page