Things I hate about everyone

Discussion dans 'English board' créé par benider1, 7 Février 2009.

1. benider1

benider1 Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    :rolleyes:

1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8. When people say "life is short". What the hell??? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!!! What can you do thats longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?" If the bus came, would I be standing here???

2. lemask

lemask SSK Six

J'aime reçus:
    Big classics.

I hope you are trying to be funny... cuz, if you really think like that, you are pretty twisted.

Human communication is pretty indirect. When I ask a taximan if he is free... The answer is "get in" or something of this kind...

Because he did more than understanding what I've said. He already knows what I meant. The intention behind what I said.

I dont want to know if he is free. I dont care about that. What I want to know is if he is free and ready to take me where I want to go.

"Can I ask you a question?" Means "I want to ask you a question that might take some of your time, so do you want to give me some of your time?" Or something of this kind following the context.

"did you see that?" can be like "what a nice day isnt it?" when the sun is clearly shining... It's just a way to check the relation between you...

If you tell him "shut up you moron" it means that you think that your rank is superior in the relation.
    If you tell him "oh my god man, it's incredible" something like equal position... And if you say "yes sir, I think it's pretty good, what do you think?" he is dominant...

Or something more complex than that... I dont know for sure.

And of course, there is some expressions we use... And some are pretty stupid.

What I really hate, is the people who play a character...

Like the girls who are attracted to you, but act like they dont give a damn about you...

1 personne aime cela.
  3. ScoRPinA

ScoRPinA Accro

J'aime reçus:
    that's funny BENIDER people can be really ***** :D

I 've been in these situation too sometimes I just ignorit sometimes when I'm in bad mood I yell at them ;)

4. casawia94

casawia94 Sousou

J'aime reçus:
    yeah me too i hate this things [22h] , but it s so funny [24h]

5. nassira

nassira العـــز و النصــر

J'aime reçus:

i like this one, and I would like to add an other one... especialy in morocco, when people ask you "is this store close " they look at it, is close, clearly close, and they see exactlly what you see the location is closed
    but they keep asking you : is this location close : [24h]

Partager cette page