Thinking 'bout your futur!

Discussion dans 'English board' créé par lieutenant-x, 5 Juin 2008.

1. lieutenant-x

lieutenant-x Someone

J'aime reçus:
    hey Wlad et Wlidat bladi,
    Everyone of us got have been through diffrent steps in his or her life and eveyone gonna face many challenges as we are living .... the question is do you think about your future in a way to decide on what kind of problems you gonna face and what to do to be ready for... or if you imagine you futur in the coming 10 years (family health ,career ...)

1 personne aime cela.
  2. zineb123

zineb123 Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    hmmm......in 10 years physically im not gonna change, i'll alwys be fairly short. hhhhh

1 personne aime cela.
  3. Meryam_

Meryam_ *Safouane*

J'aime reçus:
    I'm thinking and talkin about my future, and (don't forget) I'm working for my future. I want a good future for me and my (intended) family so It's naturally that I'm busy with it now.
    Over 10 years (inch'allah Only Allah can know that), I see myself living with my family in Morocco. Speaking fluently arabic and learning about my Deen , working and more..

4. -sunrise-

-sunrise- Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    nice topic but the peroblem is that in our county our dreams are just dreams and not all the people's dearms come true . you have to ask this question '' who many dreams you achieved to '' this question is simple and the majority of you will say '' no one '' but this is the truth

5. Pe|i

Pe|i Green heart ^.^

J'aime reçus:
    in 10 years, I'll be probably dead and burried :eek:

in the love of a beautiful creature :eek:

6. fax02

fax02 Stranger in the life Membre du personnel

J'aime reçus:

7. ذات النقاب

ذات النقاب أختكم في الله

J'aime reçus:
    im glad to hear that from a new muslim brother , i wish u all the best

in ten years inchallah i will have lot of children and i will be more wise and more religious woman , becoz i already have what i need in studies , job ,love, hamdollillah

8. ذات النقاب

ذات النقاب أختكم في الله

J'aime reçus:

i wish u all the best my sister may allah help u to achieve ur goals

9. alexander

alexander Weld Azrou Membre du personnel

J'aime reçus:

God bless you.

Ps: 2012 dec 12. i know this date!!! isn't the maya prophecy for the end of the world!!!!!!!!!!

10. alexander

J'aime reçus:
    thanks for the video. the maya calender stay the strongest of them!
    for us, it may happen at anytime. but there is signs that must appear. And God knows better.

11. Abz

Abz Rebel Membre du personnel

J'aime reçus:
    In what concerns me , I don't really plan ... I always let things in "Gods hand"

12. -sunrise-

-sunrise- Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    that's exactly what i wanted to say

13. Franc@Philly

Franc@Philly Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    salam 3alaikoum,
    Everybody has his own dream but who knows that he could acheive it or not.First, it depends on destiny (wala ta9oulana lishay2in any fa3iloun hada ghada...... wa ma tacha2ouna ila an yacha allahou rabo al 3alamin ...)"qurran" Second,in our culture that's somthing personnal i mean in a way it should be a secret (Issta3inou 3ala 9ada2i hawaijikoum bi al kithman).... "hadith"

Actually, i have some dreams and i'm working on my short term goals to reach the long term ones inshallah.

1 personne aime cela.
  14. jaan

jaan Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    OMG !! can any one explain to me whats gonna happen in this date pls ,this is so scary :eek::eek:

im living my day and waiting for tomorrow but i have my own dreams in 10 years may be in home with my kids:rolleyes:

15. alexander

J'aime reçus:
  16. jaan

jaan Visiteur

J'aime reçus:

I dont beleive in this only allah know the about this

قال تعالى: يسالونك عن الساعة ايان مرساها قل انما علمها عند ربي لا يجليها لوقتها الا هو ثقلت في السماوات و الارض لاتاتيكم الا بغثة يان يسالونك كانك حفي عنها قل انما علمها عند الله ولكن اكثر الناس لا يعلمون​

17. Dexter

Dexter Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    Hope i will alive .. cauz day after day my health give up i don't have a serious thing but ..

18. alexander

J'aime reçus:
    well take care of your health man. don't be like me!!

19. benider1

benider1 Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    Setting goals is a good thing to do, but worrying what I'm going to be doing in 10 years is a bit far fetched.No one knows what is going to happen tomorrow let alone in 10 years.Rome was not built in a day.Take it one day at the time and you'll get there.

Partager cette page