This is 4 u

Discussion dans 'English board' créé par ScoRPinA, 28 Juin 2009.

1. ScoRPinA

ScoRPinA Accro

J'aime reçus:
    hey everybody I hope u doing fine :p

we all experiensed times when we said or heard this words " I'm lucky . I'm not lucky ""

in your mind wlad & bnat bladi do u seriously believe that ""luck "" exist ??????

if u answer with yes give us a definition for it and what does it meean to u ?

if your answer is noo explain why ???

starting with me [:Z] I don't think it does exist i mean think carefully what is it . is it a privlig that some people have while others don'tt ??? that doesn't make any sense 2 me . but I do believe in destiney <D

yallah it's up to u now

2. MAKENI

MAKENI Accro

J'aime reçus:
    i'm lucky because i'm alive <D<D i'm not lucky because i don't know what i do in my life :(:(

3. casawia94

casawia94 Sousou

J'aime reçus:
    I think that luck exist !! but why I don't know :)

maybe because i saw lot of people has a good chance , and an others no .
    maybe because i m not lucky .
    maybe that luck is so important for me so i think so ...the luck exist ..:-(

ps : i' sorry i don t speak english very good :(

4. ScoRPinA

ScoRPinA Accro

J'aime reçus:
    po grave hdri bach ma 3jbek

3jbatni hadi 3ndek ((((((((((maybe that luck is so important for me so i think so ...the luck exist ..))

5. alexander

alexander Weld Azrou Membre du personnel

J'aime reçus:

only English.

i don't wanna repeat that.

other messages were deleted.

6. ScoRPinA

ScoRPinA Accro

J'aime reçus:
    so sorry :)

but don't u worry it wouldn't happend again thanks for telling me even u were soo tough

PS : Im new here give me a break ;)

7. Shashan

Shashan I Don't Give Up.

J'aime reçus:
    Actualy,I Done Or I Did Somethin' In My Best Way...After That I Said " Im LuCky ",So The LuCk It's JuSt 4 Words We Move It In Our Moths.

U NeW Giirl Welcome here !!

8. ScoRPinA

ScoRPinA Accro

J'aime reçus:
    thanks u ;)
    sorry I don't know your name yet :confused:

9. ronniamine2

ronniamine2 Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    You Know that lobe is just a 4 letters word...... OUT OF SCOPE :D

10. Shashan

Shashan I Don't Give Up.

J'aime reçus:
    Im HaSSaN,And i Think Ur name Lamia ! So, Nice 2 Met yaaa !! ;)

11. Rida

Rida Accro

J'aime reçus:
    I believe there's no "Luck", each of us spend all that he has untill his destiny is revealed.

"Luck" belongs to the people who prepare for it, i believe in fate, as a faith, as a way of life.

tnx for the topic, very interesting.

12. ScoRPinA

ScoRPinA Accro

J'aime reçus:
    u're welcome
    thank u for the respons

13. ScoRPinA

ScoRPinA Accro

J'aime reçus:
    u're right that's my name so nice 2 meet u too

14. titrit

titrit titrit

J'aime reçus:
    yeeeep i believe that there is "luck" such as exams especially at universities for example this is one of my lucky stories : at the exam at marketing i was always so good at that subject even that i gave the exams all students who were setting just next of me "there wasn't a several supervising" so while i'm waiting for my results i figured out that i had 0 and students "friends of me" that i helped they took good marks so i went to administration and no body listened to me i was crying because i can't see my exam paper without my teacher especially that he's someone who came very often to the university sooooo while i'm going out back to home i turned left and i found my teacher talking with somebody i talked to him and i pried and he said i will do it but if i found 0 your real mark you will be banished then he just went to the administration and looked for my paper and he "found it even with a good mark he told me that responsible lost it and he gave me 0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i even got a good mark he apologized and he wrote a report against them he said " 3andek zhaar yharass lahjaaar" sorry for mentioning it on Arabic !!!

15. ScoRPinA

ScoRPinA Accro

J'aime reçus:
    this is a huge messunderstanding . because what happened with u it's god will and your destiney but people call it luck they're sooo into this word i don't know why .?

16. titrit

titrit titrit

J'aime reçus:
    there is destiny and God is first of all but i believe in chance and luck even when it's happening to you people told you're lucky !!!!! ;)

17. ScoRPinA

ScoRPinA Accro

J'aime reçus:
    so how u define it """luck"" ?????

Partager cette page