when i`ve read this i felt ashamed of my self,HOW ABOUT YOU?

Discussion dans 'Discussion générale' créé par lahlou131, 6 Mars 2007.

1. lahlou131

lahlou131 Citoyen

J'aime reçus:
    "Ever since I cut my hair i've been wearing my kufi's again. Not because i'm under the opinion that it is a sunnah i can be rewarded for but to represent.

Lookin like a muslim is real chill. Helps to keep me in check as well.

Wherever I am, i notice people looking at me differently. For instance... i'm sitting in a coffee shop and i notice guys look at me with a raised eyerow and turn away. I've noticed at other places people give me a second look probably thinking "what the..."

I look different. Different from the norm. It disturbs people. I'm showing off in a way. Showing people.. i'm Muslim and mad proud of it. I think it bothers people.
    But i love the looks. It's an opportunity for me to look at them and smile. Perhaps they'll associate my beard and my kufi with my smile and maybe the word "friendly" might pop into their head. Sort of an indirect da'wah.

It's also a cool feeling when you're outside and someone says salam to you... you woudln't have even known they were Muslim otherwise. Real cool feeling.
    I also get questions from people about my kufi and it's an opportunity to give them the Message as we are all mandated to do by Allah (swt). When I goto a customer's house, im wearing my kufi. They ask... "what's that on your head?". It doesn't hinder the whole "profesionalism" thing at all. Most people would say.. shariq take it off when you goto a customer's.. it's not professional. I've found that people take me more seriously. They see i'm a guy of religion so they trust me more. Weird?

Be proud of who you are... show people you're Muslim.

Don't punk out and shave your beard or take off your hijab.

Don't punk out and say you're Muslim in a low voice.

Don't punk out and miss your salat because you're at your kafir friends house or you're at school.

By the MERCY of Allah (swt) most of us on this board were born Muslim. We weren't turned into christians, or jews, or atheists, etc. etc. by our parents.

Let's not act like them... let's be ourselves. Muslims.

Chin up. Chest out. Be proud.

I love these looks"

2. atlasabdel

atlasabdel Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    Re : when i`ve read this i felt ashamed of my self,HOW ABOUT YOU?

makaynch sous titrage

3. lahlou131

lahlou131 Citoyen

J'aime reçus:
    : when i`ve read this i felt ashamed of my self,HOW ABOUT YOU?

monolinghuistic hadchy 3endy,je pourrai fair une traduction ,mais vraiment la beaute de ce text et de le lire comme il est. :D

4. safdounia

safdounia SIGN OF THE DOVE

J'aime reçus:

Dear brother Lahlou,
    We are who we are & nothing to be ashamed of. I would say that every muslim living abroad participates in da3wa if he/she practices the five pillars of islam and follows the teaching of sunnah. However the level of courage differs from person to person especially after the recent incidents & the cold war which now going on against islam everywhere :(

5. lahlou131

lahlou131 Citoyen

J'aime reçus:

dear sisiter how are you?
    that was actually a bombastic aphorism,what i actually ment is that some of us shouldn`t feel itimidated little more than embarrassed,to wear the veil or to have a barbed beard,especially those who have the privillage to live in a muslim country ,while as you can see an american guy in the middle of the united states isn`t afraid of people`s prejudice.

6. inspiration08

inspiration08 allahoma ghfir denoubana

J'aime reçus:

b9aw dayman diro lina des texte b7al 8aka b langlais nchado chi klimat [06c]

7. lahlou131

lahlou131 Citoyen

J'aime reçus:

hiya ly ma t3awedch. :D

8. safdounia

J'aime reçus:

Once in the 90s we were travelling on a plane from Michigan to NY. Suddenly This gentleman got up in his white gown walked to the front & started praying like in a mosque. I turned to my father he was praying on his seat. It turned out the man was an Imam from brooklyn. On his way back to his seat the non muslim passengers stormed him with all kind of questions about the prayer. you could see he was on 7th skies getting all that attention & the plaisir of having the chance to talk to them about his religion.
    Guess what, it was the old good days, now if he just walks to a terminal dressed up like that everyone will be alert some will go to the extreme of refusing him on board or changing their flight and I'm not exagerating!!  :(
    The bottom line, we lost our credibility NO thanks to some rats hiding in holes and calling temselves jihadyines fi sabil Allah   [21h]

9. KazawiyA

KazawiyA Visiteur

J'aime reçus:

Salam

Thank you lahlou for this post , and May God bless you and bless all muslims. Ameen.
    But , what is a "kufi" ?

10. lahlou131

lahlou131 Citoyen

J'aime reçus:

signe of the dove, nowdays it`s all about propaganda,everybody who is nobody want`s to be sombody on muslims expense,what a sham,though i dont totaly disagree with you i dont disagree with some of the mujahidins who operates in battle ground like lebanon and palestine either,we can`t really judge them,who are we to that in the first place,the real scam has been plotted by wisegys using little guys,to make their fantacies of becoming heroes of some kind come true.though i don`t tend to judge people,but one day we all be judge ,and am really curious to know what they are gonna say .

kazawiya

this is the kufi.[​IMG]

11. saadisme

saadisme Bannis

J'aime reçus:

könnte man übersetzen ?

12. lahlou131

lahlou131 Citoyen

J'aime reçus:

Zu welcher Sprache?

13. saadisme

saadisme Bannis

J'aime reçus:

3arbya oal francais ich kann englich auch aber das fällt mir schwer auf

14. lahlou131

lahlou131 Citoyen

J'aime reçus:

Depuis je coupe mes cheveux j'ai porté mon kufi encore. Pas parce que je suis sous l'opinion qui c'est un sunnah que je peux être récompensé pour mais représenter.

Lookin comme un musulman est le vrai froid. Les aides pour me garder en échec aussi.

Où que je suis, je remarque des gens me regardent différemment. Par exemple... je m'assieds dans un café-restaurant et je remarque des gars me regardent avec un eyerow et le virage haussés loin. J'ai remarqué aux autres gens d'endroits me donne un deuxième regard pensant probablement « ce que le. ..”

Je parais différent. Différent de la norme. Il dérange des gens. Je parade dans une façon. Les gens de démonstration.. je suis Musulman et fou fier de lui. Je pense qu'il ennuie des gens. Mais j'aime les regards. C'est une occasion pour moi les regarder et le sourire. Peut-être ils associeront ma barbe et mon kufi avec mon sourire et peut-être le mot « amical » pourrait sauter dans leur tête. Le genre d'un da'wah indirect.

C'est aussi une sensation fraîche quand vous êtes dehors et quelqu'un dit salam à vous... vous woudln › t a su même qu'ils étaient Musulman autrement. La vraie sensation fraîche. J'obtiens aussi des questions des gens de mon kufi et c'est une occasion de leur donner le Message comme nous tout sont rendu obligatoire pour faire par Allah (swt). Quand je goto une maison du client, im portant mon kufi. Ils demandent... « Quel est que sur votre tête » ?. Il ne freine pas la chose entière de « profesionalism » à tout. La plupart des gens diraient.. shariq le prend de quand vous goto un customer's. ce n'est pas professionnel. J'ai trouvé que les gens me prennent plus sérieusement. Ils voient que je suis un gars de religion s'ils me fient plus. Bizarre ?

Etre fier de qui vous êtes... les gens de spectacle vous êtes Musulman.

Ne faire pas l'encens et raser hors votre barbe ou part votre hijab.

Ne faire pas l'encens et dire hors que vous sont Musulman dans une voix basse.

Ne faire pas l'encens et manquer hors votre salat parce que vous êtes à vos amis de kafir loge ou vous êtes à l'école.

Par la PITIE d'Allah (swt) la plupart d'entre nous sur ce conseil étaient Musulman né. Nous n'avons pas été tournés dans les chrétiens, ou juifs, ou les athées, etc. etc. par nos parents.

Laissez-nous n'agit pas comme eux... nous sommes. Musulmans.

Le menton en haut. La poitrine hors. Etre fier.

J'aime ces regards »

15. saadisme

saadisme Bannis

J'aime reçus:
    Re : when i`ve read this i felt ashamed of my self,HOW ABOUT YOU?

thank u brother ;-) tarjama zina mais 9rayto ta b anglais

16. lahlou131

lahlou131 Citoyen

J'aime reçus:

j ai crue que tu m as dit de le traduire [17h]

17. safdounia

J'aime reçus:

danke aber wieviel kostet es pro wort?? hahahaaaa dkhoul l7ammam b7al khrojou wella :D

18. saadisme

saadisme Bannis

J'aime reçus:

kostet ein Dankeschön

19. KazawiyA

KazawiyA Visiteur

J'aime reçus:

Ty lahlou , i see

20. Nabtower

Nabtower Visiteur

J'aime reçus:

assalamou alaikoum,

merci mes soeurs et freres, j ai lu avec plaisir ce qui etait ecris ( enfin ce que j ai compris :) )

c est vrai que la vie dans un autre pays(non musulman) n est pas facile, et demande beaucoup d efforts et d apres moi c est la ou on peut distinguer les vrais croyants , et il y en a beaucoup alhamdolillah , juste a voir les mosques qui sont toujours pleins.
    et je pense que ce qui nous manque surtout c est la solidarite et essayer de donner le bon exemple aux autres , apres tout je pense que l'un de nos but lorsqu on immigre c est adda3wa , car comme cite plus haut, alhamdolillah nous sommes nes des musulmans , et c est de notre devoir d en parler aux autres.
    Deja il y a beaucoup de gens qui se convertissent avec l effort minime qu exerce les musulmans...

merci

Partager cette page