Who do you think will be United States President?

Discussion dans 'English board' créé par Sttkrockkr, 26 Mai 2008.

?

Who will be President of United States?

1. Barack Obama

57.1%
  2. Hillary Clinton

9.5%
  3. John McCain

23.8%
  4. I don't care about politics!

9.5%
Les votes multiples sont autorisés.
  1. moostaflow

moostaflow ....Me ToO....

J'aime reçus:
    i think that hadak khayna dial Mccain will be the president........

2. Sttkrockkr

Sttkrockkr Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    Really?! What makes you think so?? [37h]

3. moostaflow

moostaflow ....Me ToO....

J'aime reçus:
    he have the same political orientation as BUSH (working for Jews).....do you think Jews will offer to democratic (those whom want change) this opportunity ???

4. Sttkrockkr

Sttkrockkr Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    lobbies! :-(

5. alexander

alexander Weld Azrou Membre du personnel

J'aime reçus:
    it matter for me i live there and the economy suffer!!!!!!!

i hoped for Hilary, but i doubt she can win now.

obama has no experience and just talk and talk. he has no program. american just started noticing this and they just started debating about his economical plans!

the republican one is too old and his ideas too.

6. lahlou131

lahlou131 Citoyen

J'aime reçus:
    Well yasmina baddo has the same level of intellect as a napkin ,that`a why i don`t like her.
    As for the pessimistics out their cheer up obama is the next president take my word for it.and for the israel and the other lobbies ,he is actually pro israel and said that it`s security is sacrosanct ,so no trouble their.
    and for those worrying about granpa mccain ,all he is gonna get is a well done and well you tried and a slap on the shoulder nothing more.

7. alexander

alexander Weld Azrou Membre du personnel

J'aime reçus:
    looks u like obama!!!!
    he will just ruin what still exist in the society with his lake of experience.

for israel, all the candidates are israel alliees and that s logical. they share interest.

what i worry about it is economy!! a republican -----> more wars and that s gonna be the end! America had hard time to cover from luisiana tragedy while iraq and afganistan cost 2 billions $ since 2001!
    for obama, he has no serious strategy! except negotiating with america's enemies. but he said one time that he gonna win in iraq in one year (just before, he said he will leave iraq in 30 days) this is just an exemple to show that he talk just to win. he promise a lot and change his words as convenient for his condidature. in economy, his plans are not clear! it s terrible.

8. Sttkrockkr

Sttkrockkr Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    100% agree with you.

9. algos

algos Touriste

J'aime reçus:
    i think that Obama has the best opportunity...
    why?!...
    well if obama wins Hilary and get the democratic support..and hilary accept to be his vice-president...they will win 100%

it's a possiblity..

10. wayeli

wayeli Accro

J'aime reçus:
    who cares they r all the same
    obama lma3ti 7ada dosen't make any difference

11. lahlou131

lahlou131 Citoyen

J'aime reçus:
    It`s not a question of whom i like ,i would have preferred hillary in all seriousness, she is mutch more resourcefull than the rest including billy. but as i said the majority of americans need a denum wearing beer swelling ranch vacationing president in other words a cowboy, they have yet to realize that a woman in power is mutch cleaner and i mean that, how many women were involved in sex scandales bribary and corruption suits, let`s give the women a chance . but sadly that`s not the case ,for now.

12. fax02

fax02 Stranger in the life Membre du personnel

J'aime reçus:
    obama as president it's very good man

13. sahame

sahame only god can judge me!!!

J'aime reçus:
    i hope it will be OBAMA
    i love him

14. sofia_harvard

sofia_harvard Citoyen

J'aime reçus:
    who ever will be the president they will jsut follow the precedent ones they have nothing to do only to follow the instructions

15. -sunrise-

-sunrise- Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    hmmmmm oh come on who cares :eek:
    actually i don't care

i have no idea

16. roubaaa

roubaaa Visiteur

J'aime reçus:
    To my mind, more than half of the american population support hard Barack Obama, because he is coming with something different than what amercica has already known from both BUSHs and CLINTONs. I think McCain is far from being the next president of US for the simple reason that he said in one of his speeches that he will continue what Bush has started (with Iraq and Iran) and this is what the americans don't and won't appreciate. However, Obama said that he is ready to stop war against Iraq , then he declared a good many other positive things that he is willing to realise inchaLLah.
    GOOD LUCK for BARACK Obama

Partager cette page